3D Artist and all around good guy.
I specialize in shading, lighting, rendering and compositing with my primary tools of choice being Redshift, Maya and After Effects.
I also love to do dynamic simulations, unwrap, model, retopologize and sculpt when the need arises. I'm always eager to learn new skills and improve the ones I already have. I love to do research in order to keep up with the latest tools, techniques, updates and advancements in the industry in an effort to stay knowledgeable and competitive. I feel like it's always good to know what else is out there when it comes to software and techniques because you never know when you're going to have to tackle a new and exciting challenge.
- 3D Lighter on RWBY 4 and RWBY Chibi Season 2
• Lit over 200 shots on RWBY 4.
• Revamped RWBY Chibi Redshift shaders for look and efficiency.
- Collaborates with a very talented animation team between different departments in order to achieve the most efficient desired results.
- Conducts R and D on various topics in search of new more optimal solutions.
- Gained experience with non-photorealistic renderer, Pencil, and the fun challenges of nailing an art directed 3D toon visual style.
- Responsible for all 3D work at Tidal Wave Agency.
• All unwrapping, shading, lighting, rendering, compositing and final delivery.
• Occasional modeling / geometry clean-up depending on the client.
- Gained valuable experience working remotely and managing my time wisely while hitting all deadlines.
- Setup, managed and maintained a small local render network utilizing Deadline 8 with Redshift.
- 3D Modeling, Animation, Unwrapping, Textures, Shading, Lighting, Dynamics, Rendering and Final Delivery
- 2D Compositing, Color Correction/Grading, Rotoscoping, Keying, Special Effects, Rendering
• Led projects from start to finish, from initial storyboards to final render and delivery.
• Gained experience working in small collaborative teams to produce high quality 2D and 3D animations within tight deadlines and frequently changing customer requests.
• Assisted in the creation of new and exciting methods of engaging players.
• Conducted in-depth research on new methods of content creation to stay current with latest techniques.
- Solo work on various TV commercials consisting of the following:
• 3D Modeling, Rigging, Animation, Unwrapping, Texturing, Shading, Lighting and Rendering
• 2D Animation, Compositing, Color Correction, Rotoscoping, Rendering and Delivery
- 2D Photoshop / After Effects compositing